Thank you for contacting the SSC to get registered for the spring semester.
- Veteran Priority Registration begins October 27
- Registration for all begins November 4
Due to COVID-19 social distancing precautions within our area, the registration process will occur virtually (hopefully for the last time 😊) through Zoom. All you need to do is sign up for an appointment (the link is on the right side of the page). Although we will be working remotely, the SSC remains committed to providing you with the best service that we can. Given these challenging circumstances, all we ask is for your patience.
In order to make the registration process as productive as possible, please click on each of the following links below. They contain important information that we would like you to review prior to registering.
- The first link is How to Prepare for Registration. Please follow these simple steps as it will greatly aid our discussion of classes and your overall schedule. Pay careful attention to the Schedule Builder instructions as you will be registering yourself after we discuss your classes.
- The second link is an Advising Checklist. Please pay special attention to the Final Grade Student Contract. Because so many classes close quickly, we want to make any needed changes to your schedule as soon as possible.
- The third link contains the current GEF 4, 5, 6, and 7 offerings.
Again, thank you for your patience. We will get you advised as quickly as possible.
Stay safe everyone.