Thank you for contacting the SSC to get registered for the summer and fall semesters.
For Summer and Fall 2021:
- Veteran Priority Registration begins March 23
- Registration for all begins March 30
Due to COVID-19 social distancing precautions within our area, the registration process will occur virtually (hopefully for the last time 😊) through Zoom. All you need to do is sign up for an appointment (the link is on the right side of the page). Although we will be working Zoom, the SSC remains committed to providing you with the best service that we can. Given these challenging circumstances, all we ask is for your patience.
In order to make the registration process as productive as possible, please click on each of the following links below. They contain important information that we would like you to review prior to registering.
- The first link is How to Prepare for Registration. Please follow these simple steps as it will greatly aid our discussion of classes and your overall schedule. Pay careful attention to the Schedule Builder instructions as you will be registering yourself after we discuss your classes.
- The second link is an Advising Checklist. Please pay special attention to the Final Grade Student Contract. Because so many classes close quickly, we want to make any needed changes to your schedule as soon as possible.
- The third link contains the current GEF 4, 5, 6, and 7 offerings.
- The fourth link takes you to information on new eligibility requirements for Federal and State Aid Course Program of Study (CPoS).
Again, thank you for your patience. We will get you advised as quickly as possible.
Stay safe everyone.