Integrity at WVU Tech
All WVU Tech students are expected to uphold the
highest standards of academic integrity in their course work. This means that
any form of academic dishonesty as defined in the WVU Catalog (see below) is
prohibited. Students who are unsure of an individual instructor’s expectations
should ask them and review the policies.
In addition to the WVU Catalog, the Office of Academic Integrity website offers a number of resources for students to better understand academic integrity and related processes. Links are provided below:
- WVU Catalog
- Office of Academic Integrity Student Resources
- FAQs on Academic Integrity Policy and Process
- FAQs on Academic Integrity Prohibited Behaviors
- WVU’s Academic Integrity Tutorial
- WVU’s Plagiarism Avoidance Tutorial
The Office of Academic Integrity is also available to answer
questions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
by phone at (304) 293-8111.