SSC tutors will be working remotely from their respective locations to help you.
How to access tutoring:
To the right or below (depending on how you are accessing this page) you will find a link for each day of the week. Since online class days occur randomly throughout the semester, please click on the day which corresponds to your need. You will find:
- A list of tutors who are working that day (FYI: They are all very good).
- The email address of each tutor.
- The times they are available.
- The courses they tutor.
Once you have selected a tutor, please email them. Please note:
Your email should provide the tutor with as much specific information as possible on what you need help with. We recommend that you also provide screen shots of your work and class/textbook problem(s).
- The requisite help you need.
- Instructions on how to set up a meeting through Google Meet* should you wish to interact with them “face to face.”
*Google Meet is easily accessed via your mix account email through the Portal. Unfamiliar with Google Meet or need a refresher? Here’s a helpful video .